Cars for Sale
 H120 project, rough
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

paul marshall

United Kingdom
136 Posts

Posted - 22 Feb 2019 :  00:11:52  Show Profile  Send paul marshall an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Ive listed the tango one on ebay, i need the cash and space, its rough but original, Glen Mason has seen it and it owes him a drink! matching numbers but very rusty. someone has bid and they look genuine as they have classics for sale but whether hes still there after i put more pics up we will see!!!! if you want more info call me 07947632976 rgds Paul

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Sunbeam-rapier-H120-spares-or-repair/254134501431?hash=item3b2b98c037:g:RJcAAOSwPEhcbt1U:rk:1:pf:0

paul marshall

paul marshall

United Kingdom
136 Posts

Posted - 03 Mar 2019 :  21:51:49  Show Profile  Send paul marshall an AOL message  Reply with Quote
now sold, well deposit taken and the buyer seems genuine, its going to france. again for your info £1250. the first bidder on ebay pulled his bid on the sat and this guy was watching and had messaged me with a couple of questions, he got in touch and so i took the bird in the hand rather than risk another messer/timewaster. i get fed up with ebay but i hate to admit its a good selling tool

paul marshall
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Sunbeam Rapier Owners Club © 2009 Sunbeam Rapier Owners Club Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000